Tuesday 31 May 2011

A.C.

In life the people who you usually love is spilt up into two genres, family and friends, we all know the saying "ey you can't choose your family" but then again with this it is a two sided arguement. My family are the best thing on this world, I don't class the word "family" to be associated with "blood", but with a special bond that can never be broken. I have a "sister" that isn't the same blood type as me and doesn't even have the same genes or has the same second name. but she is my sister, we are exactly the same, we share the same dream and the same passion with all living things. Some people probably associate us for being "weird" for how close we are, but hey just think, you can't win all the low lives out there! She helped me when no one else really knew how, she hit the lock and gravity pulled us in, and now we are stuck bonded on one path together, to our dream. What I am trying to say is I found a love that I never thought I could, someone who is now another part of my family, a family that hadn't felt the same in a very long time, but we all have our hero's and idols in our lifetime and some say you should  never meet them, but i found mine, and it has changed my life for the better forever. If your family gets too much, hold on and don't give up because, there is that friend for you that will turn into family you just have to wait for gravity to take its course so you can collide on your path in life.
This post is dedicated to my "sister".

No comments:

Post a Comment