Wednesday 1 June 2011

Keep Looking

Last night I realised something, that our dream is actually "achievable". I've realised for a while now that I don't think I would actually be able to carry on without achieving, so now it has become more than just a dream, just something that you hope will happen but now something that has become a part of my life, and will be for as long as we are alive. The emptyness deep inside of me is growing bigger and bigger, we need to move forward in order for me to overcome this obsticle, its only two weeks now, the end is in sight. For now i'll stick with Avenged Sevenfold, Lostprophets, 30 Seconds to Mars, Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance, they guided me towards my light, my savior, music, and A.C. who will always play a massive part in my life. My childhood was never the best, but no where near the worst, keep looking for your dream and grab it with both hands and never let go, because if you do life could be very dark and grim, show the world what you got.

We might not all make history, but its guaranteed we will all make our own history.

No comments:

Post a Comment